Today's musical selections are from the Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Volume 2. First up is Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra, followed by Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) by the Looking Glass.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
5/30 - Songs from the Awesome Mix Volume 2
Today is day number 26 for me where I expect to hit 10,000 steps. I've now done it for 25 days in a row, averaging 12,600 steps during that time. Here are some reasons why walking 10,000 steps a day is good for you. So let's get those 10,000 steps in.
Today's musical selections are from the Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Volume 2. First up is Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra, followed by Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) by the Looking Glass.
Today's musical selections are from the Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Volume 2. First up is Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra, followed by Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) by the Looking Glass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park! We've made it to Wyoming, our fourth state. Next up we begin a 615 mile journey to Pikes Peak...
-
Today is day number 26 for me where I expect to hit 10,000 steps. I've now done it for 25 days in a row, averaging 12,600 steps during ...
-
I don't like the long legs, I like reaching destinations a little bit sooner, so I've decided to break up the legs a little bit to p...
-
With just 26.9 miles to go until our next destination we should make it there today! State number four will be Wyoming as we make our way t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.