Friday, June 1, 2018

Welcome to Fayette, UT

I don't like the long legs, I like reaching destinations a little bit sooner, so I've decided to break up the legs a little bit to provide better updates on where we are.  While we are still heading towards Craters of the Moon National Monument in Idaho we're going to stop first in Fayette, UT:


The population in the 2000 census was 204.  Since we've departed Bryce Canyon we've passed through places such as Widstoe, an actual ghost town, Osiris, Antimony, Angle, Greenwich, Koosharem, Sigura, Aurora, and Redmond. 

We'll now be heading to Salt Lake City, UT - 110.7 miles away.  Hopefully, we'll get there within the week! 

Ashley will now be joining the walk, at least once school is out, or dies down. 

Tonight's musical selection is Passion Pit - Take a Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!

Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!  We've made it to Wyoming, our fourth state.  Next up we begin a 615 mile journey to Pikes Peak...