Friday, June 1, 2018

A New Month

Welcome to June!  We're now entering the second month of our challenge to walk through the 48 continental United States.  We've already seen the Grand Canyon, and Bryce Canyon on our trip as we head towards Craters of the Moon National Monument in Idaho!

Out of our 50 legs our first was on the easy side, ranked 34th in mileage.  Our second leg is ranked 8th in mileage, but we're 26% of the way there with only 347.9 miles left.  We should reach Idaho this month, and our final destination in October, of 2020...

The May numbers are a little skewed because I started tracking on 5/5, but let's take a look at our step leaders:

1) Glenn - 342,042
2) Michelle - 175,636
3) Mom - 63,594
4) Lynn - 15,000
5) Dad - 0

I'll pick today's song for Dad - Zero by the Smashing Pumpkins


2 comments:

  1. hahaha zero! too funny! I haven’t logged mine for the week yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll probably never see it anyway - I know he ignore all my texts! But yes, get yours logged soon!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!

Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!  We've made it to Wyoming, our fourth state.  Next up we begin a 615 mile journey to Pikes Peak...