I wasn't sure why it was being released again in a different language, but found the reason here. It's a great song, but even sadder after reading the story about why it was re-released.
Thursday, May 31, 2018
5/31 - Nadie Te Va A Amar Como Yo
I work from home Friday's and Friday is the new day for music releases. I usually have time to play my Release Radar playlist, which contains new songs from artists I listen to. A few weeks ago there was a new song by Band of Horses - Nadie Te Va A Amar Como Yo. I didn't even what language that was, but upon listening it was a familiar song - No One's Gonna Love You.
I wasn't sure why it was being released again in a different language, but found the reason here. It's a great song, but even sadder after reading the story about why it was re-released.
I wasn't sure why it was being released again in a different language, but found the reason here. It's a great song, but even sadder after reading the story about why it was re-released.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park! We've made it to Wyoming, our fourth state. Next up we begin a 615 mile journey to Pikes Peak...
-
Today is day number 26 for me where I expect to hit 10,000 steps. I've now done it for 25 days in a row, averaging 12,600 steps during ...
-
I don't like the long legs, I like reaching destinations a little bit sooner, so I've decided to break up the legs a little bit to p...
-
With just 26.9 miles to go until our next destination we should make it there today! State number four will be Wyoming as we make our way t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.