Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park!
Welcome to Yellowstone National Park! We've made it to Wyoming, our fourth state. Next up we begin a 615 mile journey to Pikes Peak...
-
Today is day number 26 for me where I expect to hit 10,000 steps. I've now done it for 25 days in a row, averaging 12,600 steps during ...
-
I don't like the long legs, I like reaching destinations a little bit sooner, so I've decided to break up the legs a little bit to p...
-
With just 26.9 miles to go until our next destination we should make it there today! State number four will be Wyoming as we make our way t...
Nice! Love the idea to incorporate music in the blog/journey. let’s make it across the country.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, it's a long way, so every bit of inspiration helps. I'll have to figure out to share a Spotify playlist.
Delete